Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Break

In case you hadn't noticed, I am taking a few days off from this and my other blogs. I am not sure what day I will resume but it won't be but a few days. I will be monitoring comments off and on.

Update on the letter to the Marin IJ: It's been about a week; more than enough time to allow for even the basic courtesy of a reply. However, I have received no response from the IJ indicating that they so much as received our letter. Needless to say, it hasn't been published as far as I am aware. I am not surprised by that fact given that it is the IJ's policy only to publish letters and opinions written by people who identify themselves by name and the town they reside in. But given that they broke their own rules to publish my comments in their original article I had hoped that they would make another "exception" for our letter to the editor.

No comments: