Monday, February 19, 2007

I should also say that last week I received an email that appears to be a death threat. Hate mail is one thing and aggravates me to no end. I've received hate mail from almost the day I started this blog. But death threats are something else altogether. I know real estate is an emotional topic for some, and here in Marin it is akin to an outright fanatical religion. I don't know if this email was for real or just a cruel joke. The email simply read:
I swear if I ever find you your dead.
That's it. I assume it is in reference to my blog as I don't know what else it could be. I think they are just trying to scare me off and, well, it worked. I won't try and electronically track this person down because if I prosecute then I blow my anonymity and then I'd be really scared.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We support You Marinite!

Marinite said...

I'll take the hug any day. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

That idiot's grammar isn't even correct - "your" (sic) dead?

Omar Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.