Friday, March 07, 2008

New Forum!

I am pleased to announce a new Marin Real Estate Bubble Blog forum. At present, there are three forums at the new site. I am more than willing to add more... just suggest the topic.

The forum hosting service I went with is a very popular one and so it will hopefully work out well for us. Some of the things I like about it is I can create an unlimited number of forums and I have the ability to ban abusive users.

Please create an account, sign in, and begin posting and creating discussion threads.

Enjoy!

Oh, and please do not forget about this humble blog. I will be posting from time to time.

2 comments:

brazos605 said...

Thanks, Marinite. You really are providing a great public service. Your time and effort is very much appreciated.

see me said...

SWEET!