Monday, November 27, 2006

Who Are You Calling a Slacker?

And to those of you who call me a slacker for not updating the Marin POS blog, well, all I have to say to you is... well ok, so I am a slacker. Gah! It's not like there have been many new listings out there you know. In fact, the number of listings are shrinking daily and are down a good 25% or so from the peak. And so many of the ones I've already featured are still on the market. But anyway, I've added a couple of beauts so check it if you want. Slacker indeed. Hmmph!

6 comments:

marine_explorer said...

You more than proved the point with those listings. I was running out of adjectives for commentary on those dumps!

Anonymous said...

glad you are back!

liz

Anonymous said...

An interesting topic for a posting might be "why are listings dropping?". I don't have a clue and am more than a little mystified.

Anonymous said...

Listing always drop signicantly after Thanksgiving and return in the spring.

Rob Dawg said...

Why the drop in listings? The deer in the headlights always double back before bolting for cover. The fast ones escape with bruises the rest are hood ornaments on the Semi.

"Listings" aren't dropping, agents are turning away listigs, people are making huge pushes to fix and patch before listing in the spring. They think that by pretending to be a first class passenger they'll get a reserved seat on the last lifeboat.

moonvalley said...

hell, you're no slacker. I haven't done anyting in ages on the Sonoma Housing Bubble and I'm a co-admin. I've just been too busy with real-world work.
I am watching my crazy ex neighbor though, that bought the total POS in Sonoma for 799k back in July. He says he's going to sell it for 1millllllion dollars...just like Dr. Evil. He still isn't able to live in it yet and is paying both rent and mortgage....pplus building expenses.