Sunday, April 30, 2006

Novato Blvd. Index

Driving up to Novato today (Sunday) to see a friend and get some sun I saw a ton of open house signs.

This one shows eight for sale signs:


This one from somewhere on Novato Blvd shows a cluster of seven signs:

The Novato Blvd. Index (NBI), where I drive the entire length of Novato Blvd., resulted in a total of 61 for sale signs.

Also, I counted nine for sale signs in the Inverness and Inverness Park area.

And yes, for those of you who have been wondering, "Dude, Where's the Car?" (aka "The Boat Garage") is still for sale as a house.

2 comments:

marine_explorer said...

Yesterday, I noticed 6 signs at one one corner: Tiburon blvd. and San Rafael (Tib/Belvedere). Some of the places down San Rafael have been listed since early last year, but that many is a new sight for me. It may mean nothing, but it could suggest properties are piling up...even over there. $1500-2000/sqft could have something to do with it.

sf jack said...

"Thank God (or whoever) they were listed 40% above my price, in one case 70%!"

********

That's right, fred, they're assets after all.